Theatre & Schools Panto Tour 2020
Have StoryMagic performances been affected by Covid?
Even though the lockdown is being eased gradually, we are not able to say for sure whether our productions will be going ahead this autumn. Safety is paramount, and we will make informed decisions as we go.
A decision, based on Government guidelines, as to whether we will go ahead with plans to produce the Schools Panto Tour and the performances at Hebden Bridge Little Theatre, will be made at the end of September.
If the Government rules that we cannot perform in schools, cancellation fees will be waived. If you have booked a schools performance with us, we will be in touch before October 1st 2020
And just in case ...
We are working on a socially distanced offering of seasonal entertainment, which we will, of course, announce via the usual channels.